Here are my top 10 things to do in St. Maarten plus the details on how to do them….
- Taste local Rum – Visit Toppers Rhum Factory. www.toppersrhum.com/
- Visit Nectar of St. Maarten for natural / organic skin care, protection and bug repellent. These products are sold throughout the islands and are amazing!!
- Party – Come during Carnival and experience J’ouvert and party with the locals.
- Watch the sunset – It is absolutely gorgeous, especially at Divi Little Bay – http://www.diviresorts.com/divi-little-bay-beach-resort-st-maarten.htm
- Stroll in Philipsburg and visit Guavaberry Emporium – http://www.guavaberry.com/
- Ride in a water UFO – An Unbelievably fun object.. http://water-ufo.com/
- Go shopping at the Marigot Market on the French side
- Visit Loterie Farm in the hills of Pic Paradis to be surrounded by nature as you zipline, party or relax by the pool. http://loteriefarm.com/
- Visit Orient Beach – It’s on the French side and is the most popular beach on the island. It is also home to Club Orient which is a clothing optional beach resort.
- Watch the extreme airport landings from Maho Beach. Schedule some time before your flight home to experience this.